Discover the Difference: Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate, through a culinary journey of discovery.
The Bateel boutique offers a distinctly different experience. Renowned for inventing and cultivating the world’s only gourmet dates, today it is the ultimate indulgence and gifting destination. From our authentic dates and exquisite chocolates, pralines and truffles, to our other exclusive fine food products – it is an invitation to experience the exceptional.
Position: Boutique Manager
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, professional and goal-oriented Boutique Manager to join our growing team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall management and operation of the Boutique including the achievement of sales targets, all CRM activities, stock control and merchandising. You will manage a team of Sales professionals providing leadership and training. In addition, you will need to maintain awareness of all promotions/advertisements and do weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- University degree
- Ability to work on a POS system
- Familiarity with warehousing practices
- Good management, organization and communication skills
- Due to the nature of the Boutique locations (GCC), Arabic fluency is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience working in Sales including management level experience
- GCC experience beneficial, but not essential
If you feel that you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organization please do get in touch!