Discover the Difference: Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate, through a culinary journey of discovery.
Position: Corporate Beverage Manager
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Beverage Manager, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The Corporate Beverage Manager will be responsible for overseeing and supporting the training and development of the Baristas; beverage development and reviewing current standards of operations in all cafes in GCC’s.
The incumbent will also be involved in daily operations in training baristas and coordination and preparation of checklists for beverage and equipment maintenance. He/She will take responsibility for all cafes to ensure all Health/Food Safety codes are upheld and work areas are safe, clean and professionally kept.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum Tertiary Certification in a Hospitality/Barista or Training discipline.Skills:
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Manager of teams of Baristas in a café/restaurant or Hospitality industry.
- Previous Beverage Training or mixologist experience
- Multi-unit management experience is desirable.
- Ability to travel to all cafes in GCC’s.
If you feel that you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organization please do get in touch!