Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Corporate Executive Chef
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Corporate Executive Chef, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The Corporate Executive Chef will be responsible for the day to day operation and culinary standards for the Café Bateel outlets. This will include: seasonal menu changes; overseeing the operational management of the kitchen; budgeting, forecasting, resource planning, waste management and the Training and development of the team.
The incumbent will also be responsible for development of policies and procedures to enhance and measure quality; support major catering events and develop a safe working environment.
Skills and Experience
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in an Executive or Head Chef role.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Business acumen to manage multi-unit operations.
- GCC Experience is essential.
- Fluent in English
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!