Discover the Difference: Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate, through a culinary journey of discovery.
Position: Head Baker – UAE
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Head Baker, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The Head Baker will be responsible for the coordination of all bakery items throughout the factory for the Café and Bakery along with assisting in receiving, storage, issuance, preparation and presentation of these foods items.
The incumbent will also be responsible for Bakery culinary tasks within the factory operations; preparation, set up and execution of all bakery products along with supervision of assistants. The successful candidate will also participate in delivering the highest standards and consistent quality with new recipes and preparation techniques to maintain Bateel Internationals continued quality of products to our end customers.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum Associates degree in Baking and Pastry Arts or equivalent tertiary qualifications..
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in a Senior Baker role (experience in a 5-Star property desired).
- Ability to follow standardized recipes.
- Fluent in English (spoken Arabic or French a plus).
If you feel that you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organization please do get in touch!