Discover the Difference: Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate, through a culinary journey of discovery.
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for an Account Manager (HORECA) to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The HORECA Account Manager will be responsible to manage sales of Bateel International’s products and services to Hotels and corporate clients and implement suitable strategies and action plans to develop future growth.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinating with client accounts to support sales enquiries and invoicing and delivery of products in a timely fashion.
- Compiling monthly reports and analysis of your portfolio and sales figures to your direct line manager..
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Hospitality or a similar discipline.
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Corporate or Hotel sales environment (regional experience welcomed).
- Fluency in English is essential with Arabic a desirable language – written/spoken.
If you feel that you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organization please do get in touch!