Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
IT Support Executive, Riyadh (KSA)
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused, IT Support Executive to join our growing team in Riyadh, KSA.
You will be responsible for assisting the Systems Administrator with day to day activities including but not limited to: troubleshooting LAN, WIFI, TAS, Firewalls, Routers, DSL Modems, Hardware and Software related issues; familiar with Team Viewer and RDC; installation and configuration of workstations in Bateel Cafe and Retail Boutiques and visiting our remote offices (Khobar, Jeddah, Al-Ghat and other cities) to resolve IT related issues.
Ideally, you will have exceptional planning, organising, directing and communication skills to support our Retail and Café teams.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Tertiary Qualifications in an IT/Systems Administration discipline
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Demonstrates good planning, and organisational skills
- Effective Analytical and problem solving skills
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, NAV)
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment
- At least 2-3 years end user support experience working in Retail/Café environments.
- Drivers license and own vehicle.
- GCC experience is beneficial but not essential
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!