Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Marketing & Social Media Intern
We are currently looking for a young, enthusiastic, independent, efficient, marketing intern to join our growing team.
In this role you will work closely with the marketing and design team to manage different social media platforms and help the brand’s community management. You will be working on various projects simultaneously and you have to ensure that Bateel’s brands’ visibility is optimised. You will be responsible for branding and proofreading the marketing collaterals and press releases and you will support the marketing team to deliver high quality marketing campaigns. The provision of administrative support for the Marketing team will be essential to the role.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications or Business and Administration is desirable.
- Expert in managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Exceptional oral and verbal communications skills
- Result driven and creative
- Demonstrates good planning and organisational skills
- Strong research skills to find better outlets to improve
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurised deadline driven environment
- Arabic speaking is a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, MS Office and familiarity of other design, web and multi-media software and applications.
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!