Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Merchandising and Planning Manager
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Merchandising and Planning Manager, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The Merchandising and Planning Manager will be responsible for planning all merchandising and promotions in all airports; work closely with both procurement and design teams to ensure orders and new products are available across all outlets; review and provide accurate sales forecasting for each product and communicate with both internal and external partners.
The incumbent must be readily available to travel within all GCC’s.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Minimum High School graduation or other related tertiary qualifications.
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Merchandising/Planning role
- Management of remote team in a Retail Sales based environment would be beneficial
- Fluent in English (spoken Arabic is a plus).
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!