Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
National Sales Manager – HORECA
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a National Sales Manager – HORECA, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The National Sales Manager – HORECA will lead a team of well experienced Sales Managers; ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of key accounts. To live our values of: Quality, Innovation, Authenticity and Integrity.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
•B2B sales on a Corporate and Hotel level.
•Maintaining and increasing sales of Bateel company’s products by keeping up with the supply and demand, changing •trends, economic and seasonal indicators and competitors.
•Looking into profit margins and taking prompt action in solving related challenges.
•Reaching the targets and goals set by the department.
•Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
•Servicing the needs of your existing customers and prospects.
•Increasing business opportunities by understanding the challenges and problems that customer face so that they can •identify opportunities for future sales
•Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and prospects at different levels.
•Depicting a healthy sales attitude (a positive attitude, active participation)
•Compiling monthly reports and analysis of your portfolio sales figures.
•Reports to General Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Minimum High School graduation or other related tertiary qualifications.
• First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
• Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
• Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
• At least 7-10 years’ experience in a Corporate or Hotel sales environment (regional experience welcomed).
• Fluency in English is essential with Arabic a desirable language – written/spokenexperience in a Retail Sales based role.
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!