Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
NAV Application/WMS Specialist – Dubai, UAE
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused, NAV Application/WMS Specialist to join our growing team in Dubai, UAE.
You will be responsible for ongoing support of NAV2016 implementation project, providing technical/functional application support for users and management.
The role will also include, but not limited to: auditing user practices; ensuring data encoding and all data structures adhere to original design principles of the ERP blueprint; train business users of the functionalities of NAV2016 including WFM, Workflows, Mobile NAV and Raw Material/Forecasting and LS Retail modules and serve as the solution champion for NAV application.
Working at a corporate level and having close connections with all regional teams, this is an extremely hands-on, proactive technical role, so you will have exceptional planning, organising, directing and communication skills to support our Bateel teams.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Tertiary Qualifications in a Computer Science or Information Technology discipline
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Demonstrates good planning, and organisational skills
- Effective Analytical and problem solving skills
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Advanced computer skills (NAV/WMS knowledge essential)
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment
- At least 5-7 years of warehouse IT operations experience.
- End-to-end Navision/WMS Implementation experience including knowledge related to storage types/lot tracking/multiple UOM handling and warehouse movements.
- Experience in training of end business users.
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!