Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Retail and Café Sales Assistants – Full and Part time opportunities (London, UK)
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for Full and Part-time Sales Assistants, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
Our Retail Sales Assistant will be responsible for the provision of outstanding customer service; the maintenance of product display and replenishment and awareness of all promotions and advertisements based in our concession store in Harrods Store, London, United Kingdom.
The Café Sales Assistant will be supporting all activities within the cafe to achieve maximum guest satisfaction by providing high standard of Food and Beverage quality, presentation and service required by the company. Candidates with Barista experience would be highly beneficial to support our café in London, United Kingdom.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Guaranteeing maintenance and required cleanness /hygiene in all areas provided to the Brand.
- Ability to work differing shift patterns (weekends predominately).
- Lifting and transporting boxes to replenish stock where and when required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Minimum High School graduation or other related tertiary qualifications.
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Retail/Cafe service based role.
- Fluent in English (spoken Arabic is a plus).
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organization, please send us your most updated CV quoting the role type you are applying for!