Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Senior Supply Chain Manager
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Country Manager looking to widen their expertise in order to optimise the regions local team and businesses profitability.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire chain of Supply (Demand planning /procurement of Raw Materials /warehouse / Logistics and Customer Service) to support the most effective and efficient way toward achieving objectives.
The incumbent will review and establish policy, organisational structure, staff and procedures to ensure effective purchasing, consumption, storage, order entry, delivery, planning and material accountability systems for all materials used in the area.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Bachelor Degree in a Supply Chain/Logistics or Business discipline
- In-depth local market knowledge
- Advanced Analytical, Financial and Budgeting skills
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, NAV, etc.)
- At least 15 years’ experience in a Supply Chain based role.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Leadership role inc. personnel management, business management, planning and financial oversight
- GCC experience is essential
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!