Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Senior Systems Administrator – Dubai, UAE
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, customer focused, Senior Systems Administrator to join our growing team in Dubai, UAE.
You will be responsible for managing a team and the provision of Technical Support for all IT requirements in Bateel UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Turkey and new expansions. You will be the lead in configuring and managing Windows Server, SQL Servers, ADS, DNS, TCP/IP and Terminal Server and Rollout new stores and cafés on LS and Micros/Simphony.
The role will also include, but not limited to: Manage Call Centre requirements in various countries; Setup Sapaad in new locations; Co-ordinate with partners for proposals, hardware warranty claims and delivery of services and hardware for new/existing locations and schedule and execute installations, upgrades, license maintenance and upgrades, software version maintenance, software deployment, back-up services and fulfill Audit Requirements.
This role will also liaise with Website creative agencies to keep the website updated and available at all times; manage Email, Website Hosting Packages, Druva, Sapaad and other cloud Subscriptions.
Being an extremely hands-on, proactive technical role, you will have exceptional planning, organising, directing and communication skills to support our Head Office, IT, Retail and Café teams.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Tertiary Qualifications in an IT/Systems Administration or IT Project Management discipline.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times.
- Demonstrates good planning, and organisational skills.
- Effective Analytical and problem solving skills.
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, NAV)
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment.
- At least 5-7 years end user support experience (F&B industry would be ideal).
- Project related IT infrastructure environments with a multi-site/multi-regional company.
- Management of a small team in a fast-paced, progressive IT implementation environment.
- Experience in rolling out LS and Micros/Simphony is essential.
- Drivers license and own vehicle.
- GCC experience and the ability to travel within multiple regions is essential.
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!