Discover the Difference: Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate, through a culinary journey of discovery.
Position:Talent Acquisition Resource
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realize these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Resource looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The Talent Acquisition Resource will be responsible to source exceptional talent by utilizing multiple methods including – database searches, cold calling, networking, relationship building and industry research.
He/she will participate in interviews and hiring manager feedback to develop a high-performing talent attraction function including advertising relevant vacancies both internally and externally as required.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Building talent databases.
- Manage all speculative CV’s and management reviews/feedback.
- Coordinate assessment centre’s.
- Investigate, suggest and implement best practice selection techniques.
- Compiling monthly reports and analysis of your portfolio and sales figures to your direct line manager.
- Responsible for all administration activities including weekly status update reports; candidate profiles; and additional reports upon request.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/HR or a similar discipline.
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional
- Organized and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Corporate or FMCG recruitment environment (Agency experience is also welcomed).
- Fluency in English is essential with Arabic a desirable language – written/spoken.
If you feel that you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organization please do get in touch!