Sales Merchandiser | Duty Free KSA in Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar
Sales Merchandiser | Duty Free KSA
Reports to Operations Manager
- Provide customer service to passengers
- Maximize sales
- Demonstrate profound product knowledge
- Ensure that displays hygiene standards are met at all times and that all products are handled accordingly
- Maintain merchandise and ensure proper display, back-up stores, etc.
- Use the prescribed selling techniques to provide customers with a friendly, courteous experience
- Report faults to seniors;
- Receive deliveries and arrange back up
- Check expiry dates of the products and rotate items in the backup area and the shop-floor (strictly follow FIFO method);
- Assist customers in choosing products
- Follow HACCP & Municipality procedures;
- Help colleagues and junior peers to learn and perform their job well
- Report to the Operations Manager on customer feedback and complaints
- Monitor stock levels and share findings with your manager
- Service minded
- Smiling, outgoing and approachable
- Ability to engage with all different nationalities
- Work on shifts (morning, afternoon, night)
- Detail oriented
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
- Preferably experience from sales / retail industry
- Proficiency in verbal English. Other languages are a plus like: Arabic/ Russian/ Cantonese/ Mandarin Language
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
- High School Certificates/Diploma
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!