Chef De Partie – Pastry | UAE
Chef De Partie
Reports to Executive Pastry Chef
As a Chef De Partie you are responsible in providing assistance to the Executive Pastry Chef to ensure smooth operations and interact with individuals in the section.
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Executive Pastry Chef.
- To prepare on daily basis requisitions as assigned.
- To take proper inventory of food items in the section in absence of direct supervisor.
- To inform on a daily basis to the Executive Pastry Chef on all relevant information on operational matters.
- To maintain cleanliness in all assigned areas including refrigerators & freezers.
- To perform duties common to all Demi Chef De Parties and other duties as maybe assigned.
- Control food stock and food cost in the section.
- To make daily production list for the section in the absence of your senior.
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors.
- Reports any equipment on the section which needs repair or maintenance.
- Ensure the consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products.
- Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical work environment.
- To be fully familiar with all local Food Hygiene and HACCP guidelines as per Dubai Municipality.
Lives and Advocates the Bateel Values:
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management):
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others.
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel.
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes.
· Minimum 4 years’ experience in similar industry
· Proficiency in both verbal and written English
· Food specialist with a proven track record within the respected industry
Qualification and Licenses requirement:
· High School Certificates/Diploma
· Undergraduate Degree
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!