Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Business Development Manager – Qatar
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Business Development Manager for our Qatar business looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
This is a B2B sales position. The Business Development Manager will be responsible to manage sales of Bateel International’s products and services to Hotels and Corporate clients and implement suitable strategies and action plans to develop future growth in the Qatar region.
To live our values of: Quality, Innovation, Authenticity and Integrity.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- B2B sales; primarily to Corporate and Hotels in Qatar.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of Bateel company’s products by keeping up with the supply and demand, changing trends, economic and seasonal indicators and competitors.
- Looking into profit margins and taking prompt action in solving related challenges.
- Reaching the targets and goals set by the department.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with customers and prospects at different levels.
- Depicting a healthy sales attitude (a positive attitude, active participation).
- Compiling monthly reports and analysis of your portfolio sales figures.
- Reports to General Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Hospitality or a similar discipline
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 5 to 7 years’ experience in a Corporate or FMCG sales environment (regional experience welcomed).
- Fluency in English is essential with Arabic a desirable language – written/spoken.
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!