Discover the Difference – Join our Team
As both a cultivator and curator of fine food, Bateel travels the world to bring exceptional experiences to an appreciative audience. We aim to delight and educate through a culinary journey of discovery.
Corporate Training Executive
Following on from the success over the past 25 years, Bateel International is currently embarking on the next major phase of growth. In order to realise these ambitious plans, we are currently looking for a Corporate Training Executive, looking to widen their expertise in order to support Bateel International.
The Corporate Training Executive will be responsible for coordinating all training programs (internal and external) to support the training department at Bateel International, including but not limited to:
- Conducting in-house orientation training for new joiners.
- Maintenance of training tracking process/data entry and reporting.
- Manages in-house training facilities and equipment in a neat and presentable format.
- Communicates with all suppliers and external providers on invoices and payment collections.
The incumbent will also be involved in regular communications to the Bateel group and perform other related duties as assigned by the Corporate Training Manager and team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Minimum Tertiary Certification in an Education/ Training or HR discipline.
- First class people skills and the ability to lead and communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- MS Office proficiency (Advanced skills).
- Knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation advantageous.
- Positive, enthusiastic, self-motivated professional.
- Organised and demonstrates good planning skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a training coordination role for a Hotel/Retail group or within a Corporate environment (multi-regional and staffing over 500+ preferred)
- Experience in presenting to large audiences and understanding of effective teaching methodologies.
If you feel you are the person to fit this role and are looking to join a fast growing organisation please send us your most updated CV!